Background & Education
- Dr. Anita Karasko has been providing exceptional orthodontic care for 12 years!
- Dr. Karasko earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine and completed additional training in Orthodontics at Tufts School of Dental Medicine.
- She stays on the cutting edge of the latest advancements in orthodontics by maintaining memberships with numerous prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Maine Dental Society and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society.
In the Community
- Dr. Karasko gives back to the community by participating with and supporting local organizations and programs, including DARE, the Kennedy Donovan Center, Hearts for Hope, public school plays, musical programs, multiple local kids’ sports teams, and more!
- In her leisure time, she enjoys hiking, kayaking, reading and traveling.